Thursday, May 14, 2009

RED SOX win going away...

The Red Sox took control of their game with the Reds in the middle innings and never looked back as they went on to win by a score of 14-9. The Red Sox maintained a comfortable 10 run lead going into the last inning. With the game in hand, the coaches moved some players around so that some of the younger guys could get some infeild experience. Next year, all the infielders (except for Parker Sessions and Walker Stallworth) will move to up to the machine pitch league. Therefore, it is important that get some of the younger guys gain experience before next season.

The Red Soxs do not play again for a number of days. If the players have a chance to practice at home...please do so!

Go RED SOX!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome game! BTW, Walker stays in Farm League, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I updated it. I forgot Walker would be back. I am glad!

    ReplyDelete