Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GO RED SOX!!! - A Message from Coach David

Just for a reminder... our game is tonight at 7:15 on FIELD # 6. This team is tough so encourage your kids to put their gameface on... also... Make sure your kids are bundled up underneath their jersey tonight ~ it is going to be really cold (the low is going to be in the 20's).

I look forward to seeing you then...

Coach David

2 comments:

  1. GO REDSOX!!!!!!!

    Good luck tonight!

    It might be cold outside but our bats will be hot!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I would like to say how proud I am of how our kids played last night and the sportsmanship they showed. We may not have won the game but I think the kids played great and had great attitudes. These kids are winners no matter what. GO REDSOX.

    ReplyDelete